Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Tulip?

I've read enough blogs that I've seen the generic "First blog post" which tells the story of why that person decided to start a blog and they are usually all the same... but i'm doing it anyway. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to read blogs but i've never had any interest in starting my own. Mostly because my life is super normal, great, but normal. Then one night I came across this website called shabby blogs, here I discovered all the wonderful floral blog backgrounds and cheesy little blinkies and I was hooked, I had to have one of my own to spruce up. This is how my blog was born... all because I wanted to make it cute. I was hesitant at first because I didn't want it to turn into a cheesy love fest, but Ian assured me I was funny and creative enough to make a good blog so here I am. Also I named it Tulip because i've always wanted to name my first girl Tulip but Ian put his foot down... so I tried using it as a pet name, no luck their either. Since this blog is ALL mine! I finally got to use the name Tulip. Tulip: The Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment