Tuesday, January 25, 2011

G.U.S


Meet Gus!- My new Puppy. Given to me by the best husband in the whole world! 


We got this little bundle of joy on December 21st as an early Christmas present. The second I saw that face on kijiji I knew I would do anything it took to bring him home with me and I did.  When we picked him up in Diamond city, we were fortunate enough to meet his father... 


He brightens up our lives and we love him like a child. Even though potty training is going horribly and he chews everything in sight, we take one look at that little smooshed face and we just can't resist him...Then we gave him a bath. Turns out, "natural" Gus is not much of a looker. Underneath all his luscious fluffy locks is this-



Needless to say, we couldn't wait to get him dry. In my haste to dry him off, I may have over done it with blow dryer on his head, because instead of the spiky hair he used to have on top of his head he now looks like this. 




But we love him all the same. Thats the thing about family, you stick together during the good, the bad, and the real ugly!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE gus. will you bring him to me to come and visit? my kitched even has no carpet for him to pee on! and we can paint his nails and dress him up in dolls clothes and put bows in his hair! wanna?

    ReplyDelete